Evolent provides the integrated technology, tools and team to advance value-based care. Our work begins with the Blueprint, an immediately actionable strategic roadmap that defines target markets, assesses needed clinical and operational capabilities, and is supported by a detailed business case. We implement the Blueprint through our Market Facing Solutions, which accelerate the path to value and embed and connect crucial capabilities through a Value-Based Services Organization
- Answering enquiries in person, by phone and email
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the correct person or department
- Managing the visitors book and keeping the reception area tidy
- Advising the correct person of the arrival of a visitor
- Arranging appointments, if appropriate
- Ongoing post management, including franking and taking post daily to the Post Office.
- Ensuring that communications by telephone, emails and correspondence is dealt with efficiently, effectively, appropriately and professionally
- Providing or sending out information and other basic clerical work - to include selected timesheet printing and positing
- Ordering of stationery
High school diploma or GED required.
One (1) year experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
Good oral and written communication
PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
Strong organizational skills
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
We reward our team with market-competitive pay and annual performance-based bonuses, comprehensive health benefits, company-matched 401 (k) that starts day one and flexible spending accounts for dependent care and transit.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (US)