Saline Memorial Hospital, in Benton, AR- just 26 mi from Little Rock, is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician for an employed practice.
- Enjoy working in the inpatient and outpatient settings
- Administrative hours
- 10 days/call mo.
- Unlimited growth with one of the largest retirement communities in the U.S. just minutes away
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Saline Memorial Hospital (SMH) is a 177-bed, community hospital serving the community of Benton for over 60 years. The hospital campus, approximately 400k square feet, provides a setting for a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services for over 180 active and consulting physicians. SMH is the recipient of multiple Governor’s Quality Awards as well as top rankings in the nation for patient safety.
Ideally located between Hot Springs and Little Rock, Benton has it all – relaxed, small-town living with easy access to all the amenities of the cities. Outdoor amenities are endless, with the Saline River, local lakes and ample parks throughout the county. Nationally recognized schools, championship sports, first class parks and libraries in a suburban/rural setting with a marvelous variety of shopping and dining amenities has Benton experiencing dynamic growth.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Location/Region: Benton, AR (72015)