Dev Technology is a growing IT company with an employee-centric culture that works on mission-critical projects for the federal government. We partner with our federal customers to deliver technology services and solutions, and to drive our client’s missions forward through innovation. We use Agile and DevSecOps principles to provide services including application development, biometrics and identity management, cloud and infrastructure optimization, IT and legacy modernization, and data management.
As a Washington Post Top Workplace award winner for the past seven years, the Top Workplaces USA in 2021, and a recipient of the Companies As Responsive Employers (CARE) Award two years in a row, Dev Technology employees enjoy:
Generous and flexible time off policy, new for 2021 Flexible work schedules and telework options Career development opportunities including a mentorship program, technical and management training through Dev University, hands-on learning through DevLab, tuition reimbursement, and paid training opportunities Industry-leading benefits including a choice of two health plans that include dental and vision, flexible spending account, commuter benefits, life insurance, and more 401K matching with immediate vesting and end of year profit sharing Regular team and company social events including our annual party, happy hours, fitness challenges, and more A focus on community engagement including companywide support activities, employer match for donations, and time off for volunteer efforts To learn more about working at Dev Technology visit, Learn About A Day At Dev Technology
Senior ServiceNow Developer, #341
Clearance: DHS Public Trust or the ability to obtain a DHS Public Trust clearance
Dev Technology Group is looking to onboard a ServiceNow Application developer with specific, tangible experience in the following:
- Service Portal Development
- Custom Application Development on the ServiceNow Platform
What You’ll Be Doing:
Serve as a ServiceNow developer on a cross-functional development team that develops custom applications and workflow solutions
- Design and develop custom scoped applications on the Now Platform to meet business requirements, including implementation of client scripts, business rules, workflows, and custom Service Portal widgets.
- Collaborate with application teams to design and implement data interfaces with other enterprise application systems.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Develop and manage operational metrics reporting and dashboards.
- Support the development and analysis of customer requirements and assist with the development of user stories.
- Perform application testing
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, with 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- ServiceNow Systems Administration certification required
- 3 or more years of development experience using the ServiceNow platform
- Experience with use of Agile methodologies for software development
- In depth knowledge of development on the ServiceNow Platform, including client and server scripting, ServiceNow REST APIs, and custom widget development in Service Portal.
- Experience with working to support a Federal Law Enforcement agency a plus.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow development and configuration best practices
- Knowledge of ServiceNow database hierarchies and design
- Experience with development, customization, and administration of multiple components of ServiceNow
Location/Region: Washington, DC