INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE - 2ND SHIFT Hours: 3:30pm til Midnight
- Must be a team player that exhibits excellent communication/interpersonal skills; motivated to work in a highly participative environment and understand and believe in the Lean Manufacturing Principles (5’s, single piece flow, KanBan, etc.).
- Required to perform work common to general overall maintenance such as welding, carpentry, plumbing, pipefitting, millwright, sheet metal, electrical and mechanical installations and repairs; paint and perform masonry work as needed.
- Must have proficient skills in mechanical repairs plus at least four other crafts.
- Ability to understand advanced mathematics.
- Must have ability to use all types of measuring instruments.
- Ability to read and interpret complicated blueprints, sketches, shop drawings, machine drawings and schematics.
- Ability to safely work with electricity up to 440 volts
- Ability to perform HVAC maintenance and major repairs.
- Required to perform major equipment or machine overhaul.
- May be required to obtain boiler’s license at the request of the company.
- Performs general preventative maintenance procedures, oil and lube machines and equipment.
- Performs work assignments in accordance with established safety procedures and standards.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of industrial maintenance experience.
- Graduate of Vocational Training school or equivalent experience required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Location/Region: Texarkana, AR