National Park Medical Center is seeking a full time OBGYN to join an existing employed OBGYN practice. The ideal candidate will be a team player, motivated and engaging, providing quality care with a good work ethic. They will cultivate PCP and other referring provider relationships. Excellent recruitment package including paid vacation, paid malpractice, and 401k.
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
• H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
National Park Medical Center is a Joint Commission-accredited hospital and is the regional healthcare leader serving residents of Garland, Hot Springs, Montgomery, Pike and Clark counties. The 163-bed hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient specialized services including emergency services, diagnostic and interventional cardiology, orthopedics, obstetrics, ENT, radiology, and more.
Located in central Arkansas, Hot Springs boasts several natural springs making it the Spa City. Offering a high-quality of life with low cost of living, this is a great place to call home.
Location/Region: Hot Springs National Park, AR (71901)