IN-PATIENT ADULT PSYCHIATRY OPPORTUNITY
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS
The BridgeWay is a private behavioral health facility offering a wide range of general and specialty behavioral health services delivered in acute inpatient and intensive outpatient treatment settings to help children, adolescents and adults who are experiencing behavioral, emotional or addictive problems that can lead to fractured lives. Our team of mental health professionals includes board-certified child/adolescent and adult psychiatrists, master’s-level clinical therapists, case managers, and nurses and mental health associates who are here to help people reconnect with their families, friends and employers so that they may lead productive lives.
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Full Time, Employed position
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Patient care caseload in the Psychiatric Adult inpatient program
- Duties include admissions, discharges, treatment team management and daily care of the patients on the unit.
- 1:4 Weekend call in rotation
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401k
- CME package
- Health insurance package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Relocation assistance, if moving
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or eligible in Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State of Arkansas, or ability to obtain
The BridgeWay is located in Little Rock, Arkansas, which is the capital, and largest city in the state. International airline travel, as well as interstate highway travel is conveniently accessible. There are many residential neighborhoods for all lifestyles, historic attractions, recreational and cultural activities available throughout the city.
The University of Arkansas is located in Little Rock,and the area has diverse public and private primary, secondary and collegiate education systems. The city is home to large businesses in retail, healthcare, banking, communications and industry trade.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, OR TO APPLY!
The BridgeWay is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation s largest and most respected hospital management companies.
Location/Region: Maumelle, AR (72113)